Dan Castro — Pivot! Adjusting the narrative.
Don't get too comfortable.
"I kind of feel if I know how to do it, too well, then I'm not having fun— I'm more like executing. So the moment that you shut off and just start doing the same thing that you did for somebody else, or kind of project, again and again, you're kind of losing what makes it so special. So yeah, just get out there and do it!"
- Sky Pie https://skypie.co/
- Make Love https://skypie.co/make-love-1
- Offf https://offf.barcelona/en/
- Sweet Lies https://skypie.co/sweetlies2
- Marion Favier https://marionfavier.com/
- NYCFotoWorks http://www.nycfotoworks.com/
- Produced by HearSay Productions
- Intro / Outro Music: “Gotta Get Up” courtesy of The Passion HiFi
Like what you just heard? Support the process and rate us on Apple Podcasts :)
About the Works in Process Podcast:
A podcast series by George Garrastegui, Jr. — designer, educator, and creative catalyst. Works In Process is a collection of discussions that exploring and demystify the creative process. I interview individuals to gain more insight into the ways they work and the projects they produce.
Subscribe to Works in Process:
Apple Podcast > http://wip.show/apple_podcast
Spotify > http://wip.show/spotify
Google Podcast Music > http://wip.show/googleplay
Stitcher > http://wip.show/stitcher
TuneIn > http://wip.show/tunein